Trust is the key for any successful project and grows with association over time. Our word of mouth will help you to have long term commitment:
- We sign Non Disclosure Agreement with Clients to protect your idea and assest of both the parties.
- We have completed projects for 524+ Clients located around the Globe.
- Onshore - Offshore presence, with over 5 years of experience.
- Backed by a management team who have a great amount of experience and about 15 years they served many international clients before founding ChromeInfo Technologies.
- Our list of References/ testimonials.
Yes, we do develop your app on multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Cross platform along with Admin Console.
Yes, we do design and develop apps for tablets.
Yes, we have a team of experienced designer who design the UI of apps based on Clients taste and preference.
The cost of app development usually depends on number of variables like :
- Type and number of platforms supported.
- Complexity, newness, and number of features.
- Backend infrastructure and application programming interfaces.
- Customization of visual design.
The time period for app development is based on your requirement and complexity of the project. Generally, it takes 2 to 3 months for small-size projects, 3-6 months for medium-size projects and for large-size projects its could be 6 months to years.
- We sign NDAs and Confidentiality Agreements as required by you.
- All our employees are full-time employees, and are bound by the company Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure clauses.
We work with our clients either through :
- Fixed Price, for project of 2-3 months duration; where the requirements and budget of the project is decided before hand.
- Dedicated resource, for projects of 3 or more months, where a dedicated team will be assigned to work on project.
- Time & Material, where the requirements may change dynamically and all development efforts is billed at the end of month on pre-negotiated and mutually agreed hourly rate.
Our team has taken us to such a height of success and while hiring them we focus on following things:
- Have good communication skills.
- Well proficient graduate/ post graduates.
- Having Years of Industry experience.
- Worked on offshore development projects.
- Our selection process includes technical written tests and personal interviews with more attention on programming skills.
We work five days for the week, from Monday to Friday.
Yes, we have full-time dedicated developers for each platform.
Our Project Managers and Project Cordinators will be your single point of contact and they do provide overlap of time for daily standups and status check.
We use following Tools & Technologies :
- iPhone & iPad: We use X-code editor, Objective C, SVN for subversion control, SQLite database.
- Android : We use Eclipse editor, Android SDK, JAVA, SQLite database.
Yes, you will have complete control over developers. A dedicated team will be assigned to you and their direct contact details will be shared. So, you can have direct access to your team through chat, emails, calls and Skype with daily and weekly reporting.
We use Project Management System (PMS) where you will be able to monitor daily progress of development and testing work. We provide separate Login credentials to Clients to use it. You can create task, assign work, raise bugs and take the followup of your dedicated team.
We have our internal Quality Assurance team who assures the quality of apps. Our testing team writes test cases and execute them in the build shared by development team. When testing has been completed at our end, we sent it to you, Which you can install on your device and provide feedbacks thorough our PMS. We also use TestFlight SDK, Which helps you test your app.
Please have a look on our app development process at here.
We usually develop dynamic apps where all the data is fetched from backend server and we will provide you the credentials of Admin Panel, that you can use to update content when you needed but it depends on your requirements.
Yes, we will be hosting the apps on your server so, this needs to provided or purchased by you. We can help you selecting the best hosting service.
Yes, we do guarantee the approval and submission of your application by app stores as we strictly follow the guidelines of app stores, which will help your app to get accepted by app stores.
Yes, we deliver the complete sourcecode, designs and other collaterals after completion of project.
Yes, you may choose us to do a MVP or Pilot Project, this way you can check the viability of product in the market and can also experience working with our team. They are usually of 2-4 weeks duration. We invest the same amount of time and energy in them as we do on real projects. You would find the pilot of sufficient quality to continue on the same code.