According to a recent survey, a Smartphone user on an average basis has around 60 to 90 applications installed in his/her phone but uses just 30 apps in a time period of a month, that’s means in a single day we spend a minimum of 2 hours using them. But what are these apps that we are spending our precious time on? The app is an abbreviation for Application (software) which can be a single or a group of programs for the end-users i.e. customers.
Google Play Store and Apple App Store are the two giants in the market who are responsible for delivering us Android and iOS applications and providing us the option to choose from millions of applications. And the best part is that there are great App Development Companies out there who are ready to develop our thoughts into our very own APP reality. But there are few things to keep in mind while you are searching for the perfect company to work with and below are some of those points in regards to an Android App Development company:
- Look out for Certifications – Your first step should be to do a company research and get to know if the company is certified or not. This will let you know about the experience of the company and that if Awards have been achieved by them.
- Go through Portfolio – It’s important to have a look at the previous work done by the company and checking the outlook of the applications.
- To be Versatile – It comes handy and saves a lot of time when you are working with an Android App Development Company that has versatility as a quality and would function like a one-stop store.
Every day hundreds of apps are developed but only a few make it BIG and if your ideas of a custom app, let us know and we can create visual magic for you.
Here’s a quick guide to Android O for Android Enthusiasts:
Android O a.k.a. Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest major update for the Android operating system and next in line to the Android Nougat 7.0 update. Being in the early stages, Google has released a series of Beta version updates (version 8.1 is the latest) that are available to download for the early adopters as well as the developers. The key scenario of Oreo 8.0 is based on ‘Vitals’ and ‘Fluid Experiences’ and basic sense this conveys the message of things to overlap and to flow together better on screen.
Following are features of this Android 8.0 update:
- PIP Display – A much-awaited feature Picture-in-Picture mode allows the user to watch a video while performing any other task on the screen example- you can continue to watch a video and chat in another app both at the same time and on the same screen.
- Background Limits – In Android O, Google reduces the background activity limits of apps which will further help in improving the battery life of the user’s Smartphone.
- Optimized OS – Google has claimed that Oreo 8.0 will improve your device’s speed and will take only half as much time to reboot as earlier. Indicating that apps will be loaded faster and operating will be smoother than before.
To experience these updates in person, you can download the SDK file from HERE but for that, you need to have the compatible devices which are Nexus and Pixel series phones.