Since the inception of iPad by Apple in 2010, this tablet computer received positive reviews from all across the globe; as a result, millions of iPads were sold in the initial months of the release. Even today after several years the iPad App Development covers a large portion of the IT sector keeping in sync with the on-going innovation as well as standards of the device.
Read Also: AHow to Create an MVP for Your Mobile App
Below are some of the basic protocols that are to be fulfilled for featuring an app on the iOS store:
- Optimization of your Listing Page should be done to fulfill the criteria of the required standard.
- The use of latest features makes sure that your app is compatible with Apple’s latest technology.
- Interface and User experience remain one of the key points of an application to make sure to have a Simple yet Smart design.
- Apple is very selective when it comes to qualifying the apps for their store as they make sure that the quality is high in standards.
- When developing an app focus on creating a Universal App that is compatible with all Apple products including iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Increase your probability of getting featured on the iOS App store by using a game center.
- Create an appeal for your local audience by localizing the application and further get recognized from local to a global audience.
- Apple is known to curate their app list on Thursday, so the best day to release an app is a weekday especially on a Tuesday or a Wednesday.
- It’s important to get good ratings because positive ratings tend to attract more people that will download your app.
- Set aim for a specific audience and target them with the developed application.
These are points that you need to know in terms of featuring an app on the iOS store as an individual or you can contact an iOS App Development Company and hire them to create an app according to your requirements.